Drive In Rack
Drive In Rack : The compact storage system
Drive in Racking System is also a part of Selective Pallet Racking System. This system is very popular among the well-organized company and multinational company.
Pallets are kept on the rail of the rack and driver or operator drive the MHE through or in the rack to access the pallet in this racking system.
These racks can go as deep as twelve pallets and as high as six to seven pallets, although selectivity becomes increasingly reduced with more complex systems.
The system is, as such, organized on FILO (First-In-Last-Out) access, which can be a disadvantage in certain industries or in warehouses where order picking is done from pallets. This system can also be used on FIFO (First-In-First-Out) access, then you have to keep the space on both side (Front & Back) of the rack.
Each Pallet can support 500-1500 kg/Pallet which is depend on the customer goods details.
- Possibility of storing medium to heavy loads.
- Fully customizable. A wide range of components adaptable to your needs.
- Smooth pallet rails – for safe, snag-free load-bearing
- Maximum Pallet Storage
- Space utilization up to 85% as the fewer number of aisle gap.
- It allows FILO or FIFO (need space on both side) inventory management