Mezzanine Racking System
Mezzanine Racking System : Elevated racking and storage systems for methodical use of space.
In industrial or warehousing applications, the word ‘mezzanine’ refers to a racking system that serves to make more floor space or convenient and economical space for storing.
Basically, setting up the mezzanine rack will create a whole new level within the existing space. In some cases, you can actually double your existing floor space, which is a huge benefit for any warehouse.
If the warehouse height is 16 feet to 30 feet then mezzanine rack is the best option for that warehouse. Mezzanine racking system improve the space utilization up to 100% by multiple level.
The Mezzanine rack takes the heavy or medium duty as the main part, using a steel plate or a solid steel tile plate or a perforated plate. The stairs, the lifting platform, the hoist, the conveyor belt or the forklift are used to transport goods upstairs. Generally, the load capacity of multi-tier mezzanine is 300-1000 kg/sqm.
- Possibility of storing medium to heavy loads.
- Fully customizable. A wide range of components adaptable to your needs.
- Adjustable load levels.
- Installation is quick, clean and straightforward.
- Custom designs fit any pre-built warehouse layout and budget.
- Space utilization up to 100% by doubling and tripling the surface area (taking advantage the height of the building).